Ski right from the front lawn on a great section of the Murray. Fantastic sleeping arrangements for an extended family. A must stay for the serious skier.
Max Guests: 16
# Beds: 13
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: No
Arriva Bundalong is located in one of Bundalong’s best location. The water at the front door is part of a Murray River Lagoon, which offers protection and safety for swimmers and children. Just 500m out is the main river where pristine, flat water can be found on any day, with straights perfect for skiing and wakeboarding.
Guests have access to paddle boards, canoes, an inflated tube and the trampoline on the foreshore.
The grassed area leads all the way to the water’s edge so perfect for that game of back yard cricket or just to lay back and watch the boating action.
The entire glass facade at the rear of the property faces north and captures the beautiful view across the lagoon. A rear deck is ideal for relaxing or to enjoy the BBQ.
There are 3 bathrooms and the main bathroom offers a separate bath and a separate toilet.
This spacious holiday house is ideal for large groups and is big enough that four families can enjoy it.
Arriva is also pet friendly (small to medium dogs only).
- Master bedroom 1: Queen bed with bathroom
- Guest bedroom 2: Queen bed with 1 set of bunk beds (2 singles)
- Guest bedroom 3: King bed (or 2 long singles) with 1 set of bunk beds (2 singles)
- Guests Bedroom 4: Queen bed and ensuite
- Guest Bedroom 5: King bed (or 2 long singles) and 1 set of bunk beds (2 singles)
- DVD/CD player
- Plasma TV in lounge
- TV in Master Bed
- Refrigerated Air-conditioning
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Waterfront location in the best part of Bundalong
- Double garage and room for 6 cars in the driveway
- Boat mooring in front of the house and extensive waterfront lawn
- Al fresco dining with BBQ
- Water sports equipment available for your use.
Please note, the river access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
- Low Season from $700 per night
- Shoulder Season from $850 per night
- Peak Season from $1100 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 12 guests.
Extra guests are $25 per adults per night and $15 per child per night.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.