Max Guests: 12
# Beds: 8
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes – Shared Pool
“…we loved everything about the house, especially the fact that we could walk to everything – we just had trouble getting all our shopping back!! Thanks for a great weekend….” Connie and the girls, March 2017
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION….Guests can WALK to everything..clubs, pubs, cafes, restaurants and the main street of Yarrawonga for a spot of shopping. Brookwater really is in the best location in Mulwala. And if you dont want to walk, just call the courtesy buses, who will pick you up and drive you home again.
This house is ideal for families, golfers and of course, the water sports enthusiast. For boating, the property has 2 buoys and a convenient waterside deck. It is also the BEST driveway in Cypress Drive, offering loads of parking and a double garage to lock away the boat.
Guests can ski or fish right from the front door with direct access to Lake Mulwala, or simply relax and watch the action on the lake.
The front of the property is extensively grassed with a tied landscaped area, and a ‘wow’ factor view of the bridge, this backdrop is perfect for photo shoots for bridal parties, hens weekends or family get togethers.
The views towards Yarrawonga are fantastic, and get better as the sun sets over the bridge and the lights start to sparkle across the water.
There is a sense of stylish grandeur the minute you open the front door and there is plenty of ‘wow’ factor here.
Inside the house is fully featured with living areas both upstairs and down. Two balconies look over the lake and provide views from the Master and upstairs dining room.
- Master downstairs – Queen bed with full ensuite and walk in robe.
- Master upstairs – King bed with full ensuite and walk in robe.
- Guest bedroom 3 – Queen Bed with built in robe
- Guest bedroom 4 – Queen Bed and 2 single beds (bunk) with built in robe
- Upstairs Lounge – 2 single beds or King bed
- DVD/CD player
- 4 king sized bedrooms with quality beds and furnishings
- 2 master bedrooms with water views, full ensuites and walk in robes
- 3 bathrooms plus additional powder room downstairs
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- Upstairs lounge with 42 inch plasma and additional dining table and kitchenette
- Entertainers kitchen with modern appliances.
- 42 inch TV in the main lounge.
- Double garage and room for 6 cars in the driveway
- Boat mooring in front of the house and extensive waterfront lawn
- An upstairs balcony
- Al fresco dining with BBQ
- Access to the Cypress Drive affinity pool
- Walking distance to facilities in Yarrawonga and clubs in Mulwala
Please note, the lake access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children. Child fencing can be erected (hire fee applies)
- Low Season from $550 per night
- ShoulderSeason from $700 per night
- Peak Season from $1,100 per night
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.