Max Guests: 12
# Beds: 10
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes – Shared
Guests will enjoy absolute water frontage at Castevilla Mulwala, and perfect outdoor entertaining offered by the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
Waterski all day from your back lawn and at night, wind down and catch a magnificent sunset over Lake Mulwala.
Offering 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room.
The master bedroom offers a resort style bathroom with magnificant water views.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining.
The outdoor BBQ area will impress.
Parking for 3 cars .
For Couples (up to 10 guests):
- Upstairs Master bedroom – King bed (or 2 king singles) with ensuite
- Upstairs Bedroom 2 – 1 King bed (or 2 singles)
- Upstairs Bedroom 3 – 2 Tri bunks (2 double beds and 2 single bunk beds
- Downstairs Bedroom 4 – 1 Queen bed and 1 single bed
- trundle beds are available (additional charges apply)
- Plasma TV in lounge
- Refrigerated Air-conditioning
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Spa Bath
- BBQ and outdoor umbrella
- 30m private water frontage
- Boat mooring, deck and ladder
- Access to Cypress Drive resort swimming pool
- 2 minutes to the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Resort, the Mulwala Water Ski Club and Club Mulwala
Please note, the river access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
- Low Season from $450 per night
- Shoulder Season from $600 per night
- Peak Season from $900 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 10 guests.
Extra guests are $25 per adult per night and $15 per child per night.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.