Max Guests: 8 Adults
# Beds: 6
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes – Shared
EXCITING NEW LISTING: More photos coming soon.
Cypress Townhouse 21 offers style, comfort and stunning views across the sparkling Cypress Lagoon and Lake Mulwala.
This modern, light filled townhouse is stylish and sophisticated. It has everything needed for a relaxing stay, 2 spacious north facing balconies with quality outdoor furniture; quality bedding and linen; an impressive entertainers kitchen; and a private jetty with boat mooring.
The property has loads of parking, with a double garage to lock away the boat, and room for 2 cars in the driveway. Guests are welcome to use the bikes (and helmets) and local cycling maps are provided.
After skiing all day, guests can relax in the Cypress Drive affinity swimming pool (pool is located next to Cypress Townhouse Number 23).
The location is perfect for families – only a short distance to the ‘Tunz-a-Fun’ mini golf and amusement park, the Yarrawonga foreshore, water slides and the Mulwala Water Ski Club.
- Master bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite
- Guest bedroom 2: Queen bed with ensuite
- Guest bedroom 3: 2 x Queen tri bunks (queen bed on the bottom, single on top)
- DVD/CD player
- Plasma TV in lounge
- TV in guest bedroom.
- 2 master bathrooms upstairs
- Double garage
- BBQ and giant outdoor umbrella
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- Waterfront location with private boat mooring
- Access to Cypress Drive resort swimming pool, 2 minutes to the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Resort, the Mulwala Water Ski Club and Club Mulwala
- Low Season from $400 per night
- Shoulder Season from $450 per night
- Peak Season from $800 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 8 guests. Extra 2 children are an extra $25 per night per child.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.
Our in-house chef can deliver a beautiful, private dinner party; cater for a cocktail party or prepare a hearty cooked breakfast.