Max Guests: 9
# Beds: 5
Boat Mooring: No
Swimming Pool: Yes – Private Pool
‘The Peppercorn Homestead’ is a perfect family holiday house, located just 80m from the beautiful Murray River, and close to the Bundalong Tavern, the Bundalong General Store and the boat ramp.
There is a salt water swimming pool, beautiful manicured lawn areas and a giant peppercorn tree; adding privacy, shade, and a great place to sit under.
The ‘Homestead’ style of the property offers great social spaces, with all the doors opening out onto the verandah. The lounge offers north east facing windows, which allows all the beautiful morning sun in.
This property has evaporative air conditioning/heating throughout, and a beautiful Coonara in the lounge for extra warmth and atmosphere in the winter (kindling supplied).
There is ample space in the driveway for parking of cars and boat trailers.
- Main Bedroom – King bed
- Bed 2 – Queen Bed
- Bed 3 – Queen Bed
- Bed 4 – Queen Bed and one single bed
- DVD/CD player
- Plasma TV in lounge
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Heating including Coonara
- BBQ and outdoor alfresco
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- Easy access to both Lake Mulwala and the Murray river for waterskiing and fishing activites
- Low Season from $380 per night
- Shoulder Season from $400 per night
- Peak Season from $750 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 9 guests.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.