Max Guests: 6
# Beds: 4
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: No
A surprising ‘2 family’ accommodation, it’s sure to impress!
Outdoor areas to suit all weather. Huge fully fenced property with lush lawn areas, silver birch along the driveway and a massive Gum Tree provides shade on a hot day (maybe the perfect location for an intimate garden wedding?). With it’s own jetty, boat ramp, and further lawns, water-skiers and fishermen will be thrilled with what’s available at ‘Quandong Quarters’.
Inside, this unique floor plan lends itself to many options in family accommodation. Each bedroom with it’s own bathroom, privacy is a breeze. The 2nd living room lends itself to a kids area or 3rd bedroom, with queen divan available. Kitchen plus wet bar and 2 indoor dining areas, and 2 TV’s. Indoor and outdoor, we ensure your stay is perfect! Plus outdoor BBQ area, everything is supplied for your relaxing holiday!
Please note the property, while 2 storey, has it’s own private entrance for downstairs into your accommodation (upstairs is closed and vacant throughout your stay).
Situated in arguably one of the best streets in Mulwala, ideal water-skiing and fishing right off the backyard, it’s all here!
- Master bedroom 1: King bed (or 2 singles) with ensuite
- Guest bedroom 2: Queen bed with ensuite
- Guest bedroom 3 / 2nd living area: Queen divan
- DVD player
- TV in lounge
- Split system Air-conditioning
- BBQ and outdoor dining table
- Waterfront location with boat mooring
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- 2 minutes to the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Resort, the Mulwala Water Ski Club and Club Mulwala
Please note, the lake access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
- Low Season from $350 per night
- Shoulder Season from $400 per night
- Peak Season from $550 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 6 guests.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.