Max Guests: 2
# Beds: 2
Boat Mooring: Yes
Swimming Pool: No
The perfect retreat for the travelling couple who are looking for relaxing spaces, serenity and privacy.
Quondong Quarters is a well established home on the foreshore in Mulwala’s Lang Street. Guests are offered a one bedroom/one bathroom option, with access to a fully equiped kitchen, lounge and sun lounge. The outdoor al fresco areas offer plenty coverage, making them suitable to relax in all weather.
Upon arrival, the beautiful extensive lawns and lush gardens are inviting you to find a book and a glass of wine and simply unwind under the shade of the enormous gum tree and watch the resident bird life.
With it’s own jetty, and further lawns right to the water’s edge, water-skiers and fishermen will be thrilled with the ease of accessibility to the lake.
Please note the property, while 2 storey, has it’s own private entrance for downstairs into your accommodation (upstairs is closed and vacant throughout your stay).
Situated in arguably one of the best streets in Mulwala, the Quondong is the ideal Murray River couples retreat.
- Master bedroom 1: King bed (or 2 singles) with ensuite
- DVD player
- TV in lounge
- Split system Air-conditioning
- BBQ and outdoor dining table
- Waterfront location with boat mooring
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- 2 minutes to the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Resort, the Mulwala Water Ski Club and Club Mulwala
Please note, the lake access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
- Low Season from $160 per night
- Shoulder Season from $180 per night
- Peak Season (the one bedroom option is not available)
Please note: the prices quoted include 2 guests.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.