Max Guests: 12
# Beds: 7
Boat Mooring: No
Swimming Pool: Yes – Private Pool
There is just one word to describe this property…..GRAND ! This property offers quality and comfort in every room, and boasts magnificent views across the lake. With 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a downstairs and upstairs lounge and extensive outdoor entertaining spaces, the house is so spacious and relaxing.
The sparkling solar heated swimming pool is large enough for the whole family to enjoy.
Located on River Road, in Yarrawonga, guests can enjoy the Yarrawonga foreshore, the Chinamen’s Island walking track and Yacht Club foreshore. The main street of yarrawonga is just a short walk also.
All 5 guest bedrooms offer quality bedding and plenty of natural light.
- Master Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds
- Master Bedroom 4: King Bed (or 2 single beds)
- Bedroom 5: 2 Single Beds (or 1 x King bed)
- Optional 2 single day beds for extra children only (bedding not supplied)
- DVD/CD player
- Wii upstairs for the kids
- Plasma TV in lounge
- Double Garage
- BBQ and undercover outdoor alfresco
- Outdoor table with seating for 10
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- Easy access to both Lake Mulwala and the Murray river for waterskiing and fishing activites
- Access to Chinamen’s Island walking/cycling track
- 5 minutes to the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Resort, the Mulwala Water Ski Club and Club Mulwala[/toggle]
- Low Season from $550 per night
- Shoulder Season from $700 per night
- Peak Season from $900 per night
Please note: the prices quoted include 10 guests. The maximum permitted is 10 adults, or 12 guests (8 adults and 4 children).
Extra linen and bedding can be arranged for $25 per bed.
Extra guests (children only) are $25 per child per night
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing tours and more.